|Policy on Disclosure of Material Events|
|Risk Management Policy|
|Intellect Policy on Document Retention|
|Material Subsidiary Policy|
|Intellect Archival Policy|
|Related Party Transaction|
|Code of Conduct Policy|
|ASOP Scheme 2003|
|ASOP Scheme 2004|
|ASOP Scheme 2011|
|ISOP Scheme 2015|
|ISOP Scheme 2016|
LETTER OF APPOINTMENT OF INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS
|Appointment Letter||Profile||Code of Conduct
|Dr. Ashok Jhunjhunwala||Independent Director|
|V. Balaraman||Independent Director|
|Aruna Krishnamurthy Rao||Independent Director|
|Arun Shekhar Aran||Independent Director|
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR DIRECTORS & SENIOR MANAGEMENT
The Company Code of Conduct (“the Code”) has been adopted by Intellect Design Arena Limited (“Company”) to comply with the applicable rules of the Stock Exchanges where the securities of the Company are listed. It is the policy of Intellect to conduct all its business in strictly ethical and legal manner and adhering to the standards of integrity, fair dealing and good Corporate Governance. This Code is intended to supplement, but does not replace, the company-wide Code of Conduct and the policies referenced therein.
The term “Senior Management” shall mean and refer to:- (a) All Members of the Management Committee of the Company; and (b) All members of the Partnership Council of the Company.
All Directors and the Senior Management shall affirm compliance with the following Code of Conduct adopted by the Board;
- Use due care and diligence in performing their duties of office and in exercising their powers attached to that office;
- Act honestly and use their powers of office, in good faith and in the best interests of the Company as a whole
- Not make improper use of information nor take improper advantage of their position as a member of Senior Management;
- Not allow personal interests to conflict with the interests of the Company
- Recognise that their primary responsibility is to the Company’s shareholders as a whole but they should have regard for the interests of all stakeholders of the Company.
- Not engage in conduct likely to bring discredit upon the Company; and
- Be independent in judgement and actions, and to take all reasonable steps to be satisfied as to the soundness of all decisions taken by the Senior Management;
- Ensure the confidentiality of information they receive whilst being in office and is only disclosed if authorised by the company, or the person from whom the information is provided, or as required by law;
- Comply with applicable laws and identified laws, rules and regulations
- Not act in a manner which may be termed as unbecoming of the Directors and the Senior Management.