8012 is the world's first Design Center for Financial Institutions. Here, the design process makes for a joyous collaborative experience. But why design in the first place? And what is 8012?
Design Thinking drives deep differentiation. Design creates economic surplus. Design involves rigor of understanding requirements (stated / unstated); observing and clustering patterns; connecting the dots and unearthing blind spots. Design is at the heart of a transformation strategy.
The global financial services industry grapples with increasing complexity. Design makes it possible to attack the 7 dimensions of complexity – Customer Experience, Operations, Performance, Analytics, Risk, Integration and Security. It all comes together in 8012, coordinates for Chennai, India, where the FT Design Center is located.
Spread over a stimulating 30,000 sq. ft. area, the 8012 FT Design Center is divided into 6 exploration-through - enablement zones. AEDE principles (Absorb, Engage, Discover, Enable) are an integral part of the design thinking process and workflow.
Design Thinking will fundamentally improve the lifecycle of finance and commerce, with contextual and business relevance. The 8012 FT Design Center is where you can ignite this spark for your enterprise. Here's how -
- Design modernisation initiatives engineered for progressive and painless deployment.
- Design complete front or back office operations that deliver assured start point 15% reduction in operations costs.
- Design offerings centred around the customer as against business lines, dramatically improving user experience and response rates.
- Design Centres of Excellence connecting and unlocking value in Business, Technology and Operations, around Analytics, Testing and Application Maintenance & Support.
- Design business and risk diagnostics with holistic integration and visualisation that factors in legacy ecosystem realities.
Schedule a session at 8012 FT Design Center to move your transformative vision to reality. Identify white spaces in a stimulating environment engineered for collaborative design thinking. Work with leading product and solutions specialists who have led the most complex and ambitious change initiatives at banks around the world.
Intellect is the global banking transformation specialist. Unlock the tremendous value of business, technology and operations at the world's first Financial Technology Design Center.